Re: RFS: argparse4j -- a command-line argument parser for Java based on Python's argparse module

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 7:06 AM, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services)
<timothy.potter@hp.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone.  I'm looking for a sponsor for my packaging of the argparse4j
> module.  I believe it's in pretty good shape, but I couldn't figure out
> the exact format for a debian/watch file.  Would someone be able to take a
> look?
What is so special about this one? I found that argparse4j is hosted
in Github. They have tags for releases as usual.

There are plenty (github) watch file examples in Debian archive e.g.
testNG package. Please also look at this [1] wiki page.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/debian/watch/

Eugene