Re: openjdk-8 package available for review

Le 02/05/2014 22:25, Felix Natter a écrit :

> Thus, after extracting openjdk-8_8u5-b13.orig.tar.gz in . (the directory
> containing 'debian'), I had to move its contents (two tarballs) from
> ./openjdk8 to . [1]
> --> maybe this should be mentioned in README.source?

I didn't document this step because I assumed every developer was
familiar with this task. I guess that's an evidence that debcheckout and
git-buildpackage have done a great job for hiding this annoying step and
simplifying the packaging workflow.

Emmanuel Bourg