Re: Re: openjdk-8 package available for review

> On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 06:36:59PM -0300, Miguel Landaeta wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, it was something obvious as I suspected.
>> My build just started, let's see how it goes for me. :)
>>

> I was able to rebuild it and to use it to rebuild some other packages.

I'm having problems building.  The patches apply correctly and langtools
builds, but hotspot fails very early on in the ad_stuff target with an
error about make arguments, which I will paste below.  Any suggestions?
 I've pulled the current source package and building with "debuild -uc
-uc" on amd64 in sid chroot.

Thank you,
tony