Re: jibx

Le 10/03/2014 23:08, Stephen Nelson a écrit :

> I'm working on the libjibx1.2-java package to provide Maven artifacts
> to allow a newer version of Spring to be packaged. I'm getting a
> Lintian error [1] as the documentation has a link to Sourceforge with
> a tracking id in it.

Hi Stephen,

I couldn't see a tracking id in the URLs to SourceForge. I think the
person who implemented this lintian warning should actually "fix" the
packages himself. I don't mind removing google-analytics snippets from
the documentation, but removing a mere SourceForge logo is just absurd.

Emmanuel Bourg