jibx

Hi Java team,

I'm working on the libjibx1.2-java package to provide Maven artifacts
to allow a newer version of Spring to be packaged. I'm getting a
Lintian error [1] as the documentation has a link to Sourceforge with
a tracking id in it.

I thought I should be able to remove it from the template and re-gen
the documentation, but there are jars missing from Debian [2] required
to re-gen the docs.

So, every documentation file contains this privacy breaching html in
the header. What would be the easiest way to patch that out? Also will
I need to re-version it as +dfsg if I do this?

Cheers

Stephen

[1] http://lintian.debian.org/tags/privacy-breach-logo.html
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=550820