Re: RFS: modello/1.1-3 and modello1.4/1.4.1-2 - [UPLOADED] + a question

Thank you for the upload Tony.

This is probably a maven-ant-helper bug, because the pom.xml for modello
specifies UTF-8 as the source encoding and the parameter isn't passed to
the javadoc generator.

Assuming we no longer care about bootstrapping Maven properly (that is,
all its transitive dependencies should be built with something that
doesn't depend on Maven. I'm pretty sure that is already no longer true)
we could gradually replace maven-ant-helper with maven-debian-helper as
the build helper for these packages.

The packages affected are:

bnd
classworlds