Re: TestNG to unstable

Le 04/10/2013 12:27, Eugene Zhukov a écrit :

> I tried and failed, not sure it is even possible.

That might be a bug in maven-repo-helper then, I'll investigate that.

> It was generated by mh_make that way. I can look into changing this later on.

I changed it in the next release of maven-debian-helper, the 'debian'
version will be used by default. The 6.x scheme is only useful when two
packages contain different versions of the same Maven artifact. junit3
and junit4 is the most famous example.

Emmanuel Bourg