RFS: freemind 0.9.0+dfsg-3 [RC]

Hi all,

CC'ing Willem who intends to adopt freemind.

I have prepared a new revision for freemind which addresses RC bug
#713144 (FTBFS) and three related regressions (720388, 720390, 725017,
merged with 713144) which are caused by jgoodies-forms-java version 1.6.
As with other packages the code had to be updated for the new API.

I haven't seen any progress on this since we talked about freemind on
IRC several weeks ago, so I thought a limited fix for the most urgent
issues would be OK.

dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freemind/freemind_0.9.0+dfsg-3.dsc

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/freemind/

Changes since the last upload:

  * Team upload.
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4, no changes.
  * Require debhelper >= 9 and bump compat level to 9.
  * Fix FTBFS with libjgoodies-forms-1.6. (Closes: #713144)
    - Add jgoodies-forms-1.6.patch.
    - Add jgoodies-build.patch.
    - Add java-target-version.patch. Version 1.6 of jgoodies-forms-java
      requires at least java 1.5.
    This also fixes various regressions caused by the switch to
    libjgoodies-forms-java 1.6.
  * Add file URL list parameter (%U) to freemind.desktop, so users can
    double click on data files and get the application to open them
    properly.(Closes: #681219) Thanks to Marc Deslauriers for the
    report and patch.
  * debian/control:
    - freemind: Change Conflicts relation to Breaks and Replaces. Break
      against a fixed version number and not against a dpkg-control
      substitution variable.
    - Use canonical VCS-URI.
  * Add DEP3 headers to all patches.
  * Rename 03_freemind_sh.patch to fix-shell-wrapper.patch.

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package.

Regards,

Markus