Re: TestNG to unstable

Le 04/10/2013 10:33, Eugene Zhukov a écrit :

> I pushed changes to Git for libhibernate-validator-java and sisu-ioc packages.
> The changes address FTBFS of those with latest version of TestNG. Now
> all 3 packages (libhibernate-validator-java, sisu-ioc and testng)
> should be uploaded to unstable simultaneously.

Regarding these changes, did you try removing the classifier with a
Maven rule (s/jdk15//) instead of using a patch? If it works that will
be easier to maintain.

Another point, testng installs 6.x artifacts in /usr/share/maven-repo.
It would be better to use the generic 'debian' version instead, so we
won't have to update the reverse dependencies when TestNG 7 is released.

Emmanuel Bourg