Re: Update of rsyntaxtextarea

Hi,

thanks for your comments, I will try to keep the maven part then. Since
I am unfamilar with maven one question remains:
      * The package was getting its POM file through the get-orig-pom
        target via:
        wget -O debian/pom.xml http://repository.sonatype.org/service/local/repositories/central/content/com/fifesoft/$(PKGNAME)/$(VERSION)/$(PKGNAME)-$(VERSION).pom
        This is now access protected. I have located the pom at:
        http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/fifesoft/rsyntaxtextarea/2.0.7/rsyntaxtextarea-2.0.7.pom
        Which is also used by e.g. easymock. Who is maintaining those
        pom-files? Are they somehow automatically maintained, so there
        is always an appropriate pom file for the most recent version
        available?

It seems that there is a really good integration of maven_repo_helper
with java helper today. So the packaging will actually not look much
more complicated then without maven.

Best regards

Ben