Re: Update of rsyntaxtextarea

Le 21/09/2013 10:58, Benjamin Mesing a écrit :

> When packaging the new version I intend to remove the maven parts,
> because they are not provided upstream and add to the packaging
> complexity.

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for taking care of this package.

I think it would be preferable to preserve the Maven artifacts. Even if
they are not provided upstream they can be found in the central Maven
repository, that means other Maven based projects are likely to depend
on rsyntaxtextarea. If the Maven artifacts are provided by the Debian
package it'll be much easier to package these projects in the future.

Emmanuel Bourg