RFS: cortado 0.6.0-2 [RC]

Hi Java Team!

I am looking for a sponsor for my update of cortado. The new revision
fixes RC bug #710263 and makes the package compatible to apache 2.4.

You can download the sources from mentors with

dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cortado/cortado_0.6.0-2.dsc

or checkout the package from the team's subversion repository.

Changelog:

  * Team upload.
  * Adjust the packaging for the new Apache 2.4 web server.
    - Rename apache2 to cortado.conf and install the server
      configuration with cortado.install to /etc/apache2/conf-available.
    - Convert cortado.postinst and cortado.postrm to use
      apache2-maintscript-helper. Do not rely on files in
      /usr/share/doc/cortado anymore. Thanks to Andreas Beckmann for
      the report. (Closes: #710263)
    - Add cortado.maintscript to ensure the old web server
      configuration is preserved during an upgrade from Wheezy to
      Jessie and moved to the new conf-available directory.
  * Bump compat level to 9 and require debhelper >= 9.
  * debian/control:
    - Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4, no changes.
    - Use canonical VCS-URI.
    - Use a different short description for libcortado-java.
    - Remove alternative apache2-mpm-worker dependency because it is
      obsolete.
    - Downgrade dependency on apache2 | httpd to Recommends because web
      applications should not depend unconditionally on apache2.
    - cortado: Relax dependency on libcortado-java to
      (>= ${source:Version})
    - Remove obsolete Replaces field for libcortado-java.
  * Fix lintian warning copyright-refers-to-symlink-license.
  * Remove destdir.diff patch. It was not applied anyway.
  * Add DEP3 headers to 01_fix_build.diff patch.
  * Update README.Debian.
  * Run wrap-and-sort -sa.

Regards,

Markus