Update of rsyntaxtextarea

[resent to debian-java since it seems not to have reached
pkg-java-maintainers@l.a.d.o]

Hello,

currently the package rsyntaxtextarea is maintained by Vladimir Kotov
and Debian Java Maintainers. The package is in good shape but has not
seen any updates to a recent upstream version for two years. I suspect
no one is actively maintaining this package. Also there are no reverse
dependencies.

Since I require a more recent version, I would like to package and
upload the new version.

When packaging the new version I intend to remove the maven parts,
because they are not provided upstream and add to the packaging
complexity. The package has a popcon inst of "7" and a vote of "0", so I
suspect that nobody will notice. Please let me know, if you object.

@Vladmir if I upload a new version, I will add myself to the uploaders
field. If you do not intend to actively maintain the package any longer,
I could remove you from there as well.

Best regards

Benjamin