mh_make, error when trying to build the package

Hello,

I'm getting errors when trying my freshly mh_maked packaged.
After running mh_make for my package, I did a
$ debian/rules build
and got the below attached output.
The project is made up of modules (whatever this means in the maven context) and
maven ignored two of those debian/maven..ignorerules looks like this:
be.docarch l10n-maven-plugin * * * *
be.docarch oxt-maven-plugin * * * *
org.apache.maven.plugins maven-dependency-plugin * * * *

I removed the two first lines, since I don't want those plugin to be ignored,
but the error remains.
What is this lifecycle mapping and how can I resolve the problem?

Thanks in advance!
Sebastian
===
% debian/rules build
test -x debian/rules
mkdir -p "."
# before-build target may be used to unpatch the pom files, so we need to check if
# patching the pom files is needed here, normally not
if [ ! -f pom.xml.save ]; then \
                /usr/bin/make -f debian/rules patch-poms; \
        fi
cd . && /usr/lib/jvm/default-java/bin/java -noverify -cp /usr/share/maven2/boot/classworlds.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/default-java/lib/to
ols.jar -Dproperties.file.manual=/home/streicher/daten/quellen/debian/accessodf/debian/maven.properties -Dclassworlds.conf=/etc/
maven2/m2-debian.conf org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher -s/etc/maven2/settings-debian.xml -Dmaven.repo.local=/home/streicher/dat
en/quellen/debian/accessodf/debian/maven-repo  package
[INFO]
NOTE: Maven is executing in offline mode. Any artifacts not already in your local
repository will be inaccessible.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   accessodf
[INFO]   accessodf :: API
[INFO]   accessodf :: Addon
[INFO] Building accessodf
[INFO]    task-segment: [package]
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor {execution: default-attach-descriptor}]
[INFO] Building accessodf :: API
[INFO]    task-segment: [package]
[INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory /home/streicher/daten/quellen/debian/accessodf/accessodf-api/src/main/resources
[INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources {execution: default-testResources}]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory /home/streicher/daten/quellen/debian/accessodf/accessodf-api/src/test/resources
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile {execution: default-testCompile}]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test {execution: default-test}]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar {execution: default-jar}]
[INFO] Building accessodf :: Addon
[INFO]    task-segment: [package]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Cannot find lifecycle mapping for packaging: 'oxt'.
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository: org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingoxt.
[INFO] Total time: 8 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Sep 20 18:13:05 CEST 2013
[INFO] Final Memory: 9M/23M
make: *** [mvn-build] Fehler 1
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?de-0