Re: Eclipse 3.8.0 RC2 for Debian experimental

On 2012-06-22 00:20, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Hi Niels,
>
> [...]
>
> Ok, lets wait until the current builds are finished.

Turns out mips{,el} has a build time measured in days apparently.  If
#678007 is fixed (in sat4j) I will probably try the next upload with
OpenJDK-7 on armhf to see if that works around the internal error.

> In the meantime I think it's time to update the other packages that will
> be part of Juno release. I have CDT prepared for upload [1]. It's
> already marked 3.8.0-1 (no RC) as I saw upstream is now rejecting patches to be
> included into the release[2] and it's very unlikely that final sources will differ
> from what I've just pushed to git.

Fair enough, uploaded.  I decided to cherry-pick the patch for the
particular issue reference by your [2] ref.

> I have a plan to update also the rest of plugins, at least Mylyn and
> EGit come to my mind.

Okay, keep them coming. :)

> Regards,
>
> Jakub