Re: RFS: libjava-gnome-java (updated package)

> OK. Thanks for the explanation. Could you write this patch ?
Sure.

The only thing I'm concerned about is that if I wrote the patch then the
package will build in *experimental* but it will not in *unstable*. The
API break that libnotify brings was introduced in the 0.7.0 version.

So here is 2 questions:
  * Does this package really need to be built in experimental since it
build in unstable?
  * Is it a good idea to introduce an API break by patching a package?

--
Guillaume Mazoyer - http://www.respawner.fr/