RFS: libjava-gnome-java (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.0.18 of the package
"libjava-gnome-java".

It builds these binary packages:
- libjava-gnome-java - The java-gnome language bindings project (JAR)
- libjava-gnome-jni - The java-gnome language bindings project (JNI)
- libjava-gnome-java-doc - The java-gnome language bindings project
(documentation)

I'd like to update the package to bring important fixes and new features
and also to be able to package applications that might need it. The
package appears to be lintian clean except for 2 warnings that I would
be happy to fix with a mentor.

- dget:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/java-gnome/java-gnome_4.0.18-1.dsc

Regards,