Re: RFS: libjava-gnome-java (updated package)

Le dimanche 16 janvier 2011 à 12:17 +0100, Guillaume Mazoyer a écrit :
> > Please commit it. We can always revert it if we are not happy.
> Done.
>
> Do I have to let my package in the debian mentors list or should I
> remove it from there?
I will sponsor it for you.

But for now, it fails to build under Debian experimental (which is
mandatory due to some dependencies that you set).

GCC	generated/bindings/org/gnome/notify/NotifyNotification.c
generated/bindings/org/gnome/notify/NotifyNotification.c: In function
'Java_org_gnome_notify_NotifyNotification_notify_1notification_1new':
generated/bindings/org/gnome/notify/NotifyNotification.c:96: error: too
many arguments to function 'notify_notification_new'
compilation terminated due to -Wfatal-errors.
make[1]: *** [doc] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/buildd/java-gnome-4.0.18'

Could you have a look ?
Sylvestre