Re: Anyone know what is happening with JspWiki?

There do still seem to be problems with permissions and ownership.

Having added libjabsorb-java and found copies of jstl.jar and standard.jar
and given write access to things like /usr/share/jspwiki/WEB-INF I got
a bit further.

If one tries running Install.jsp (and I do not know whether this is still
supposed to be needed) it says it has already been run.  This means that
I can not set up the password on the admin user.  Am I supposed to run
it?

I have not uses the pkg-java SVN repo before, can I check a deb file
out from it, or do I have to build from it and if so what is the build
procedure?

David

<tmancill@debian.org>