RFS: timingframework

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "timingframework".

* Package name    : timingframework
  Version         : 1.0-1
  Upstream Author : Sun Microsystems, Inc
* URL             : https://timingframework.dev.java.net/
* License         : BSD
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
libtimingframework-java - A Java framework for timing and animations
libtimingframework-java-doc - A Java framework for timing and animations (documentation)

The package appears to be lintian clean, except that it has no watch file. This is because the downloads site is due for migration to the new dev.java.net in the not too distant future, so I've not sorted a watch file for the current layout.

The upload would fix these bugs: 605129

My motivation for maintaining this package is: Dependency of Gephi.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/timingframework/timingframework_1.0-1.dsc

Alternatively it is in the pkg-java svn repository:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/timingframework
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/timingframework/

Kind regards
 Andrew Ross