Re: Anyone know what is happening with JspWiki?

Hi David,

Thank you for testing.  It sounds like we have a ways to go before we can
reasonably ask the release team to include jspwiki in squeeze.  I've run the
svn-inject to bring the package into the pkg-java SVN repo [1] for team
maintenance and will fix the missing dependency on libjabsorb.  We can work from
repo to sort out the other issues.

Thanks,
Tony

[1] svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/jspwiki