Re: Anyone know what is happening with JspWiki?

I've pulled the package and the changes look good to me (which could be because
they're almost identical to the changes I worked up locally, but didn't have
time to test thoroughly).  I think we can reference both the libservlet-2.3
bugs, 576903 and 581024 and I think we should list the team address as the
maintainer (I'll put your address in the uploader field if you'd like), but
but otherwise I'll upload your package as it is on mentors to unstable.

I know the time is quite short with respect to the the release, but since the
upload addresses a grave bug, it may still be considered.  (On the other hand,
given the number of changes, I wouldn't be surprised if they opted to pass on
this - in any event, the new version is needed in the archive.)  The best way to
communicate with them is to use reportbug to file a bug against
release.debian.org, then indicate the version of jspwiki and note that the
upload of 2.8.0-4 addresses the RC bug.

Cheers,
tony