Re: Anyone know what is happening with JspWiki?

> That's great.  Have you uploaded the package and notified the release team?  I
> don't see the new version on the PTS page [0] yet.

Sorry, I uploaded package to mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=jspwiki

I haven't notified the release team, if you could provide me guidance
with what I should tell them, I'll gladly notify them.

Thanks,

Adnan