Re: New section for 'Building Java Packages' (relating to [RFC: update to our website (on Alioth)])

Hi,

the comment at the beginning of the script is:

# This is an example script that allows running maven on the command
# line in a similar way as our cdbs snippets work. Production use is
# not supported by the maintainer of maven-debian-helper.

We could improve it but this will need some time. The issues are:

- It installs all jars into the first package only.
- It ignores $JAVA_HOME.

Cheers,
Torsten