Re: New section for 'Building Java Packages' (relating to [RFC: update to our website (on Alioth)])

On Thu Jul 15 12:14, Alexander Holupirek wrote:
> To make a long story short.  A list on the available helpers, their current
> status and a link on how they should be used (or not) would be a great help
> for novices.

I am working on this, I've just written a talk on Javahelper to give at Debconf
this year, which I'll make available later, and I've been writing example
sample packages using Javahelper (and dh7, not cdbs) here:

http://pkg-java.alioth.debian.org/examples/

I've not got a maven one yet though.

I'm hoping to replace all the stuff on our website eventually - I've just not
got that far on with it yet.

Matt