Re: New section for 'Building Java Packages' (relating to [RFC: update to our website (on Alioth)])

Hello,

I confirm, mvn-debian should not be used for real packaging tasks.

If you package a project which uses Maven, then in a nutshell you should:
- install the package maven-debian-helper
- run mh_make from the root directory of the project sources.

I will improve documentation on this, thanks Matthew for your example page, and we still need to work together to integrate Maven with your JavaHelper properly.

Ludovic