Re: Multiple versions of libasm*-java

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 4:16 AM, Damien Raude-Morvan <drazzib@drazzib.com> wrote:
<snip>
> From my last build test neither libspring-2.5-java nor libspring-java (3.0)
> can be built with libasm3-java (fail to build with errors regarding
> ClassVisitor interface, IIRC).
>
> Don't take it as a -1 against your proposal, but it's a "call for patch" on
> those libspring-* packages before RM old ASM packages :)
</snip>

The problem was with changed API of ClassReader. After going through
the API differences bet 2.x and 3.x version as mentioned at [1] I was
able to produce the patch. The changes have been committed to pkg-java
svn. Can you please upload the package?
Please note that I have also added a new package
libspring-aspects-2.5-java. So it will go through binary NEW queue.

Onkar