Re: Multiple versions of libasm*-java

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 6:16 PM, Damien Raude-Morvan <drazzib@drazzib.com> wrote:
> From my last build test neither libspring-2.5-java nor libspring-java (3.0)
> can be built with libasm3-java (fail to build with errors regarding
> ClassVisitor interface, IIRC).
>
> Don't take it as a -1 against your proposal, but it's a "call for patch" on
> those libspring-* packages before RM old ASM packages :)

The same happens with libeclipselink-java. It Build-Depends on
libasm-java and libasm2-java. If you try to build it with only libasm2-java
or with libasm3-java it fails with similar errors (asm.CodeVisitor and
asm.Constants are not found among other errors).

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at gmail.com
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/