Re: RFS: velocity-tools (updated package)

  Hello,

Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.4-2
> of my package "velocity-tools".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> libvelocity-tools-java - collection of useful tools for Velocity template
> engine
> libvelocity-tools-java-doc - collection of useful tools for Velocity template
> engine - documen
>
> The package is lintian clean.
> The upload would fix these RC bugs:
> #533967: velocity-tools: FTBFS: The method assertEquals(Object, Object) is
> ambiguous for the type GenericToolsTests

  The package is on its way. I just had a comment though: you claim that
it complies with standards 3.8.2, but there are patches and no
debian/README.source, whereas it is recommended by Policy since 3.8.0.
(can't remember the section, too lazy to look). To fix that, you can
copy/adapt the one from statcvs, for instance.

  Cheers,

	Vincent, on his way to bed...

--
find(1):
 A `%' at the end of the format argument causes undefined behaviour

Vincent, not listening to anything for now