RFS: velocity-tools (updated package)

Dear Java maintainers,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.4-2
of my package "velocity-tools".

It builds these binary packages:
libvelocity-tools-java - collection of useful tools for Velocity template
engine
libvelocity-tools-java-doc - collection of useful tools for Velocity template
engine - documen

The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these RC bugs:
#533967: velocity-tools: FTBFS: The method assertEquals(Object, Object) is
ambiguous for the type GenericToolsTests

The package can be found :
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/velocity-tools/velocity-
tools_1.4-2.dsc
or
- svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/velocity-tools

Damien Raude-Morvan / www.drazzib.com