Re: How to handle original source tarball

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, Matthew Johnson wrote:

Should I commit this orig tarball to SVN too?

It varies, but I would say don't commit the orig sources (tarball or
otherwise) to svn, but use mergeWithUpstream in order to have
svn-buildpackage unpack it automatically. Then, just keep the tarballs
locally.

BTW, if you need to change the tarball just use a get-orig-source target
in your rules file (as described in developers reference).

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de