[Debian-java] Lending a hand

  Hello,

  I've noticed that some of the packages maintained by the team are in
not-such-a-good shape (I'm thinking about libbatik-java: no manual
pages, at least one executable simply always fails - and apparently a
new upstream is ready). Could I join the team and lend a hand (alioth
login fourmond) ? I'm starting to be quite experienced with team work
(Ruby and Games) and I have already three java packages in the archive.

  I'm interested in putting batik back into a better shape, and I'm also
interested in statcvs as I want to package statsvn. I'd also glady give
up my two java libraries to the team (the last package is already
team-maintained).

  Additionally, I'm a rather responsive sponsor, in the case you might
be lacking some of those.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--