Re: Lending a hand

[Vincent Fourmond]
> I've noticed that some of the packages maintained by the team are in
> not-such-a-good shape (I'm thinking about libbatik-java: no manual
> pages, at least one executable simply always fails - and apparently a
> new upstream is ready). Could I join the team and lend a hand (alioth
> login fourmond) ? I'm starting to be quite experienced with team work
> (Ruby and Games) and I have already three java packages in the archive.

Hi.  Great to hear.  I am positive to having you on the team, at
least.  If you want to help out with some of the packages I am
involved in, I am more than happy to let you. :)

I do not have the privileges required to add you to the alioth
project, so that will have to done by one of the project admins.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen