OpenJDK and the Free Java Packaging Roadmap

All:

I did upload my slides from today's talk to the website, but it
appears the URL has not shown up yet? [1]  As soon as I can point
you to the slides I will.

I also wanted to let you know that I have setup a wiki page to work
on documenting the Policy issues I've mentioned previously on the list
and in my talk today.

And please... if you have ideas for interesting libraries and/or
applications to package please add them to the wiki.

Regards,

--Tom

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Java/JavaPolicy2007