Re: OpenJDK and the Free Java Packaging Roadmap

Tom Marble wrote:

> And please... if you have ideas for interesting libraries and/or
> applications to package please add them to the wiki.

Please, that's the umpteenth wiki page with requested packages. For instance
there is

  http://wiki.debian.org/Java/RequestedPackages

which is longer and has my fancy links to bts-usertags-status-pages :-)

Perhaps a more productive way to keep track of requested packages would be
to usertag the ITP/RFPs, so that an up-to-date list can be retrieved from
the BTS. (Alternatively a script could dynamically generate a web page
somewhere.)

Marcus