Lucene release 2.2.0

Hi all,

The Lucene team has reached the point of almost releasing 2.2 There is
currently a vote on releasing a release candidate as final. I've updated
the Debian Lucene package to release 2.2. I'm not a DD, release 2.1 has
been sponsored by Jeff Breidenbach. Could someone on this list please
have a look at my work, and eventually, maybe sponsor the upload?

Subversion repository: http://svn.vanbest.org/svn/lucene2/
Websvn: http://svn.vanbest.org/websvn/listing.php?repname=lucene2
Inofficial package repository:
deb http://www.vanbest.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src http://www.vanbest.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib

(I'll remove the ~pre2 from the package version for the version to be
uploaded to the main Debian repository).

Cheers

Jan-Pascal