kaffe transition & freemind

Hi,

I've got a good news: FreeMind is compiling with the new kaffe.
The bad news is that it's not usable with kaffe (FreeMind starts but spits
errors, doesn't redraw properly when using the menus, and is just not
usable).

So, my question: once I've looked a bit more into it, is it valid to
create bug reports against kaffe?

Thanks, Eric

PS: don't need to cc me, I'm on debian-java!

PPS: errors I get:

Default (System) Look & Feel: javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalLookAndFeel
Exception during event dispatch:
java.lang.ClassCastException: can't cast
`gnu/java/awt/peer/gtk/GdkGraphics' to`java/awt/Graphics2D'
   at freemind.main.FreeMindSplash$1.paint (FreeMindSplash.java:59)
[...]
Exception during event dispatch:
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at freemind.view.mindmapview.NodeView.addDragListener (NodeView.java:176)
[...]

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre