Re: kaffe transition & freemind

[Eric Lavarde]
> I've got a good news: FreeMind is compiling with the new kaffe.

Great!

> The bad news is that it's not usable with kaffe (FreeMind starts but
> spits errors, doesn't redraw properly when using the menus, and is
> just not usable).

Did you try any of the other JVMs?  For example jamvm or cacao is
using the new release of classpath, and might at least have other
bugs. :)

As to your question, I would say that if a java program fail to work
with a java vm, a bug should be reported against that java vm.  So go
ahead and report bugs. :)