Re: gcj4 changes : Please Comment

Okay from how I understand it: The classloader is not altered and must
still use Jars (since applications, like Eclipse, do override and make
their own classloader). The classloader returns a byte[] representing
the resource to the VM, which is responsible for actually running it.
THe GCJ stuff takes teh byte[], hashes it, and looks up the native piece
using the hash.

This means the original byte[] is required, the Jar is required. Correct
me if I'm wrong.

--
Jerry Haltom <wasabi@larvalstage.net>