Re: Replacing packaged libraries with standard libraries

Hi,

that was a bit the sense of my question?!.. ;-)

I've already identified (+ version + -java):
libbatik (for the svg plugin)
libxerces
libjaxp
libcommon-lang
librelaxng-datatype

The following ones seem to be as well pretty standard (and free!?), but I couldn't identify them as part of a Debian package:
- jaxb (not p, seems to live at Apache.org)
- js.jar (seems to be some javascript implementation from Mozilla.org)
- pdf-transcoder.jar (no idea?!)

Any idea on these missing classes?

Still to formalize my tests a bit more, but that seems to be somehow the way to go (thanks for the advice on CLASSPATH).

Thanks, Eric