Re: Replacing packaged libraries with standard libraries

Hi,

then one more question, I have problems mapping the jar files delivered by FreeMind (I tried to ask the developers but no answer) with the standard libraries, in order to find out which ones can be replaced by which ones. The "best" way I found till now is to "unzip -l xxx.jar" and compare the class files structure and guess. I found out that the dispatch of the classes in FreeMind might be different from the one in Debian.
Any thoughts on how to make my life less miserable?

Thanks, Eric

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

--
Gewalt ist die letzte Zuflucht der Inkompetenz.
    Violence is the Last Resort of the Incompetent.