Re: Eclipse 3.0 and jsch

This is very odd. Do you mind doing some debugging?

The rules file is breaking at about line 586... during the step that
builds the GCJ natives for every plugin file.

The line looks like this:

/usr/bin/gcj-4.0 -Wl,-Bsymbolic -shared -fPIC -fjni -findirect-dispatch
\
                        -o $(DEBIAN_TMP)/$(ECLIPSE_LIB)/$$jar.so \
                        $$jar || exit $$?; \

It seems as if GCJ is simply returning exit code 1, but not telling what
went wrong. Do you mind getting to this point in the build process, and
then running gcj on the file in question
plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench_3.0.1/workbench.jar and seeing if it
breaks the same way?

I suppose being out of space could cause this, but you'd be able to tell
that pretty easily, right? I have discovered that the build process
needs almost over 1GB to complete.

--
Jerry Haltom <wasabi@larvalstage.net>