Re: trying to make a new .deb

Il lun, 2003-08-11 alle 15:06, egonw@sci.kun.nl ha scritto:
> No, Ant is the program that compiles the software based on the build.xml...
> Ant is to build.xml, what make is to Makefile...

ok perfect, i have understood but as dh_make use the Makefile to write
the debian/rules and i've only a build.xml how you wrote youe Makefile
but the problem (or non-problem) is that probably is not so important to
have a Makefile so why i'm asking for ? Probably only to have a skeleton
of the debian/rules but i'll modify the jmol/debian/rules ;)

> That's what this list is for... questions and answers.

thanks
paolo who is coming to understand
--
Paolo Ariano
Neuroscience PhD Student

I bagni dovrebbero essere suddivisi in base al prodotto - Io

For your security, this mail has been scanned and protected by Inflex