Re: trying to make a new .deb

Il gio, 2003-08-07 alle 16:50, Paolo Ariano ha scritto:
> now i'll read http://pkg-java.alioth.debian.org/ and start to modify the
> skeleton to give more sense

hi *

i used (as suggested)

dh_make --single -c blank -e paolo.ariano@unito.it

i obtained the new directory debian/ with the skeleton but as i don't
have a Makefile there were not a rules file.
So i've tryied to modify jmol's Makefile and to run dh_make again but
now i've a rules files so different from jmol's rules.

So probably is better to modify directly the jmol's rules file to fit.
But i've a doubt about all the story: i need to have a Makefile or a
build.xml ? (this one is used by _ant_ i think)

At the moment i'll try to modify the other files.

thanks
paolo

PS i'll try to write "how i made my first java debian packet"

--
Paolo Ariano
Neuroscience PhD Student

I bagni dovrebbero essere suddivisi in base al prodotto - Io

For your security, this mail has been scanned and protected by Inflex