Re: trying to make a new .deb

Il lun, 2003-08-11 alle 12:41, egonw@sci.kun.nl ha scritto:
> Yes, it would indeed be nice to have a dh_make that would generate
> a debian/ directory that uses Ant instead of Makefile... All, is this one
> of the new program in the works?

yes it would be really nice ;) i don't understand the question

> The Jmol program uses a Makefile wrapper around the Ant build.xml file...

so you used Ant to make the build.xml and than you obtained the
Makefile...? mmm i've an original build.xml wrote by the upstream
author, how do i use it ?

thanks and sorry for lots of questions...
paolo

--
Paolo Ariano
Neuroscience PhD Student

I bagni dovrebbero essere suddivisi in base al prodotto - Io

For your security, this mail has been scanned and protected by Inflex