redistribute debianized blackdown and sun's jdk

In the past, Stepen Zander uploaded blackdown jdk into non-free but
it was falied by license problem. Then I really disappointmented.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2001/debian-legal-200110/threads.html#00038

2 weeks ago, I participated Sun Super Tech Days in Japan.

[Sun Super Tech Days(sorry, only Japanese)]
http://jp.sun.com/developers/techdays/index.html

Then, I toled Sun's engineer about redistribute sun's j2sdk in debian.
Recently java (and Sun) is more open. In the fact, JCP declared
they provide TCK(Technology Compatibility Kit which tests
compatibility for JSR) for Apache Software Fundation. So, Sun's guy
told me debian guys seems not to contact sun's people above license
discussion. it's worse that we negotiate about redistribute blackdown
(or Sun's) j2sdk in debian as deb package. If we negotiate that, we
may do it.

I really want j2sdk in non-free. But I don't know key person to do
it. Does anybody (especially Zander) discuss and negotiate about
redistibution?

regards,

Takashi Okamoto