Re: Debianized Eclipse 2.1M5

On Tuesday 11 February 2003 10:17 am, Takashi Okamoto wrote:
> From: Roberto Franchini <f.rank@libero.it>
> Subject: Re: Debianized Eclipse 2.1M5
> Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:18:47 +0100
>
> > I can't install libmotif, since libmotif doesn't exists. On my
> > workstation I've got libmotif3 an lesstif2.
>
> I rebuild on Eclipse with sid. But 2.1M5 didn't work with libmotif3. I
> changed to gtk binding and uploaded new packages.
>
> New packages should work and build with sid. However is's not
> support woody. Please check here.
>
> deb http://yamaguch.sytes.net/~tora/tmp/eclipse/ ./
>
> You must remove libeclipse-swt-java before install packages.

Hi,

I just tried your packages, and am impressed. There is one problem I still get
however, and I was wondering whether you or anyone else could confirm it.

I want to install the easystruts plugin. so i,

1) switch to the easy update manager
2) select new site bookmark from the sites to visit box
3) type in http://easystruts.sourceforge.net/eclipse/updates/site.xml
4) finish
5) select easy struts -> easy struts plugin -> easy struts 0.6.3 etc etc
6) scroll down, click install
7) and click next until it asks for "install selection"
8) then try and select an install selection
9) fail

It's like the gtk widget being used is broken and I can't select an install
location, because of it. Does anyone else get this, or have any idea why it
might be happening? (mebbe it's something simple?)