Re: [ANN] New version of j2se-package (formerly mpkg-j2sdk)

Because the FTP admins abviously don't want to have a lot of small packages when these small scripts/binaries with the same target users can easily be put into a single package (that's also my opinion).

Yes, but I don't see what existing package could hold this script.
java-common certainly belongs to main, while this script requires
non-free software, and so should be in contrib.

Daniel