Re: [ANN] New version of j2se-package (formerly mpkg-j2sdk)

Sorry not sooner reply,

There are some discussion about j2se-package:

(1)Is j2se-package main?
j2se-package is for non-free JVM currently and it should be
contrib this time. Stefan told about alien however alien is used for
general purpose. If j2se-package support opensource JVM
which is distributed with binary format, it may become main.

(2)Name
There are discussion about naming. But I respect upstream decision,
Hubert.

I already ITP j2se-package though it's name is mpkg-j2sdk:

I would like to upload j2se-package Nov 11. If you disagree, please
tell me.

Takashi Okamoto