Re: [ANN] New version of j2se-package (formerly mpkg-j2sdk)

Stefan Gybas <sgybas@debian.org> writes:
> I don't disagree but I think the FTP admins will reject the package
> after reading the "ftpmaster accepts packages that have been rejected
> a few days ago" thread in -devel, especially
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200311/msg00766.html.

Well, it seems that _some_ FTP admins will and some don't, so if you
get a REJECT just keep on submitting it until you get REJECTs from
each of them... :)

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *